11:48

Preliminary Task - Editing Of Front Cover Image

When creating a front cover for my college magazine (preliminary task) I edited certain areas for extra effect. I edited my central image using the following steps:

1) Open the intended image on Adobe Photoshop and select the area of concentration:

When editing my central image I took out the main part of the original image which enabled me to edit the image more freely. This is done my selecting an areas which you wish to use and then selecting the tabs Edit > Cut.



2) Open up new file and zoom in on area of concentration:

When opening a new file you select File > New. And then Edit > Paste to place the image which was cut. After this you will have to zoom on the area which you wish to edit by doing the following: 1) Selecting the zoom tab. 2) Clicking on the area on concentration until it is zoomed in as much as needed.


3) I have chosen to edit my central image by changing the colour of the eyes to add extra effect to the image. This I done by: 1) Selecting the area for editing by using the magic wand tool. 2) Using the brush tool and the colour of choice to change the colour of the image.



When the editing is completed you simply save the file and open Adobe Illustrator and select File > Place to create a file using illustrator.











0 comments: