11:54

Preliminary Task - Contents Page Analysis


When creating my College magazine Contents Page for my preliminary task I aimed to follow some aspects of magazine conventions. When creating the contents page I used the following:

Page References
Images to represent parts of the magazine content
Bold sub-titles for pieces of content
Bold title, Top centre
Contrast in colour. Colour is used to present areas the magazine feels the reader should see.

However there are many aspects of a magazine contents page that I did not use in my preliminary task. I will use the following when creating my contents page due to lack of it in my preliminary task:

Editor’s Message
Wider Variety Of Images
Wider Variety of Font Styles
Professional Layout
Bolder Title. More visible to reader.
Cropping or cutting of images to add effect or professionalism.

0 comments: